CBG Kief derived from White CBG hemp flowers
- Super potent 29% CBG
- 3 x screened
- Sprinkle on your flower and smoke
- Roll up in your hemp pre-rolls
- Made with dry ice tumbler
- Light and fluffy
- Grown by Cannapalooza Farms
You may have heard of CBG and are wondering what it is all about. If so, you are in the right place! We are happy to offer one of the best CBG phenotypes we have seen. This kief is light, fluffy and beautifully golden for your viewing pleasure. Grown with love and skill for a smoking experience that is unmatched.
Whether you’re packing a bowl, vaporizing, coating your pre-roll or cooking up something sweet you can spice it up with our 29.89% CBG Kief! This Kief is derived from quality cured, high CBG Flower, and made with that Cannapalooza Farms love.
WHAT IS CBG?
- Cannabigerol is one of more than 120 identified cannabinoid compounds found in the Cannabis plant
- CBG is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid, total THC is usually far under .3%
- CBG is quickly becoming as popular as CBD, simply google “CBG benefits” and you can find plenty of helpful research
Relaxed, relaxed, relaxed
DAY OR NIGHT
Anytime of day
EVER WONDER HOW KIEF IS MADE? STEP BY STEP PROCESS
- We grind up hemp flower and shake in our industrial grinder.
- We place it inside a screen roller with dry ice (we use a very fine mesh screen so only the best Kief gets through).
- We roll the hemp and dry ice together to freeze and knock the trichomes off the plant matter.
- We bag the trichomes/Kief that gets through the fine mesh screen.
BEST WAYS TO USE KIEF
You can smoke kief by sprinkling it over flower in any smoking utensil and smoke as normal. You can also mix it up with your ground up flower and roll it in a paper or wrap.
Kief is also great for cooking. There are many videos online showing how to do this (keep in mind that THC cannabis is the same process as cooking with CBD Cannabis so all THC videos are fine to watch as well). Here are some basic steps to making simple kief butter:
GROWN INDOORS IN HUDSON, FL
Grown by Cannapalooza Farms. We feel extremely fortunate that we get to grow indoors in the beautiful state of Florida. Getting to provide some of the best CBD Hemp in the world is one of our greatest joys.
Dried, Cured, Refined Indoor Grown Hemp Plant
3RD PARTY LAB TESTED
All flower is 3rd party lab tested for potency and to make sure there are no microbial, mytotoxins, heavy metals and pesticides or foreign matter.
This flower was grown without any pesticides, sprays, or synthetic fertilizers.
Despite the extremely low concentration of THC, Cannapalooza Farms makes NO guarantee that any individual will be able to pass a drug test after using this product.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All products contain less than 0.3% Δ9THC.
All customer reviews are the opinion of the reviewer and are not evaluated by the FDA or the opinion of Cannapalooza Farms.